segunda-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2012

Matt Bennet (who plays Robbie Shapiro) answers you questions!!!!!!

Keys:  A- answers
 Q- questions

Q: are you really playing the guitar on Victorious? :{p
A: Yep, whenever you see me with a guitar, I am actually playing.
Q: what is your lucky number?
A: 13, because I was born on the 13th.
Q: Do you want to have a lightsaber battle with me? Or a Nerf gun war?
A: I’m always down for a Nerfwar Terfwar
Q: why is your little bio thing Mott Bonno
A: Bocooso Mott Bonnott os oll oroond os
Q: What inspired you to make new words?
A: Boredom!
Q: What acting school did you go to?
A: Way Off Broadway on Long Island, NY
Q: favorite song to sing in the shower ?
A: Jeremy by Pearl Jam
Q: What are the most played songs on your iPod or phone?
A: Most played song is one I wrote called “I Think You’re Swell”
Q: what advice do you have for shy people :( ?
A: Snap out of it, let me love you!!!!!!
Q: If you could star on one Nickelodeon show, what would it be?
A: I want to reunite all of Dans casts and do one big All That
Q: If you werent an actor what would you be doing with your life?
A: Going to college, writing in my spare time and playing open mics
Q: If you could be any mythical creature what would you be?
A: Bob Dylan
Q: will we ever hear the full Forever Baby song?
A: There is a full version and it HAS been recorded, only time will tell…
Q: Any advice for a guitar player who can’t sing but who would love to write a song?
A: Start a band
Q: whats your favourite thing you’ve worked on?
A: My first real job was Michael and Michael Have Issues, that will always be special
Q: What’s the best and worst thing about being on Victorious?
A: Best: fun Worst: not enough backrubs
Q: Who is your favourite to do scenes with on Victorious?
A: It’s always fun doing scenes with @VictoriaJustice
Q: if you could play any other character on victorious, boy or girl, who would it be?
A: I would love to play Sikowitz for a day

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário